Friends of the Lake District is the only charity solely dedicating to protecting Cumbria's landscapes for future generations. Help us continue to protect and care for this outstandingly beautiful area of international importance.
Join people like you who love the Lake District and Cumbria.
Joining the Friends entitles you to some great benefits:
- Membership card which entitles you to 2 for 1 entry at historic Cumbria attractions Rydal Mount (new for 2013), Brantwood, Dalemain House, Holker Hall, and Hutton in the Forest.
- 15% discount at all Cotswold Outdoor stores nationwide
- New members' welcome pack
- Three editions of our members' magazine a year
- Free events, walks, talks, our Annual General Meeting and volunteer days held throughout the year
- Join today and get into Friends Flora of the Fells and Farming Landscapes events (of £5 and under) for FREE.
- Keep up to date with landscape issues via our bi-monthly e-newsletter
- New members also receive a free copy of our 'Tarns of the Fells' book, telling the story of Cumbria's tarns
- Annual roundup of our work on landscape issues affecting the Lake District and Cumbria in our annual review
Joining is easy
Online: Click here to join on-line
By post: Simply download and fill in a membership form then post it with the correct remittance to: Friends of the Lake District, Freepost LA1186, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 8BR.
Gift membership: Enrol family or a friends as a gift member and get 15 months membership at a discounted rate. The membership includes a welcome pack along with a personal message from you, we will also include a copy of our "Tarns of the Fells" book as an extra gift. Buy a gift membership online or download a gift membership form.
To become a Corporate member please click here.
Click here to join on-line or Simply download and fill in a gift membership form then post it with the correct remittance to: Friends of the Lake District, Freepost LA1186, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 8BR.